Default EVent Category, Start Time, and Duration¶
JustWare Administrators can set a default category, start time, and/or duration for events. Once set, each new event created will have its Category, Start Time, or Duration fields auto-populated with the default. The defaults can be set in the Event Type code table.
Finding the Event Type Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Events > Event Setup.
The Event Type code table will be displayed in the Event Type snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblEventSuperType. This will provide all event types, including correspondences, events, sentences, and cases.
Setting a Default Event Category, Start Time or Duration¶
- In the Event Type code table, select the row of the code you wish to set defaults for.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Default Category: Select a category from the drop-down list. This list is populated by the Event Category code table. New events will be created with this category.
- Default Start Time: Type a time in this field. Each new event of this type that is created will automatically have this start time.
- Default Duration: Type an amount of time (number of minutes, hours, etc.). Each new event of this type that is created will automatically have this duration.
Save the session.
Note: In the ctblEventSuperType code table, these defaults will only be applied to rows with a Code Type of 0 - Event.