Global Assembly Cache Error¶
The user's machine displays the following error message:
Unable to install or run the application. The application requires that assembly System.Core Version 22.214.171.124 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 needs to be installed on the user's machine.
- On the user's machine, navigate to the Download Center of the Microsoft Web site.
- Download and run Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
The user tried to generate a document in a filing cabinet session. The document did not generate, and the user's machine displays the following error message: The current record does not have either a file or valid template associated with it.
The document type has not been correctly associated with a template or has been associated with a template that is not saved in the database.
- In JustWare, in the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer Toolbar, select System Administration | Code Tables | JDA Applications and Documents | Documents.
- In the Document Type snap-in, navigate to the record row whose description corresponds to the document type the user was trying to utilize.
- Verify that the Template or JDA 2 Template field refers to a valid template saved in the database. The JDA 2 Template field should only be used for JDA 2.0 templates. The Template field should be used for all other templates.
- Make any needed changes to the record row.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or