In some implementations of JustWare, multiple agencies or organizations may share access to the same database. A JustWare administrator can restrict the types of information a certain agency can access using the following steps.
- Go to the Admin Landing Page by clicking on the Admin tab in the top bar. Click on Account Management (in the left hand bar) and then click on Data Partitioning and go to the Agency Partitioning tab.
- Add a new record.
- Select or type all required and relevant data for each available
field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- This Agency Cannot View: Select the Agency from the drop-down list whose users you would like to restrict from viewing cases entered by another agency.
- Cases Entered By This Agency: Select the Agency from the drop-down list whose cases you would like to restrict from viewing by another agency's users.
- Show Cases In Involvements and Quick Search Results: Select the check box to indicate that the agency that is restricted from viewing the content of cases will still be able to see that the case exists in case involvements and search results. However, the user will still be prohibited from opening the case.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Save the session