Jurisdiction Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
Finding the Jurisdiction Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Statutes > Charge Options.
The Jurisdiction code table will be displayed in the Jurisdiction snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblJurisdiction.
Creating Jurisdiction Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- City: Type the city in which the jurisdiction is located.
- County: Select the County in which the Jurisdiction is located.
- District: Select the District in which the Jurisdiction is located.
- State: Select the State in which the Jurisdiction is located.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session