Account Type Code Table¶
This code table is only referenced in the Agency Accounts Code Table in the Account Type field.
Finding the Account Type Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
Select Code Tables | Financials | Account Type .
The Account Status code table will be displayed in the ctblAccountType snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblAccountType.
Creating Account Type Codes¶
This code table comes pre-populated with a set of codes to assist in your account set-up. For example, your code table may include asset and liability account codes.
Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- MasterCode: Select the correct code from among the following
- 1 - Asset: For codes that designate accounts that will receive funds.
- 2 - Liability: For codes that designate accounts used to pay out owed funds.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or