Transfer Type Code Table¶
Every monetary transfer in the JustWare database is tagged with a Transfer Type code. The Transfer Type code table allows you to define transfer types for each different type of monetary transfer.
Note: Payments/Allocations and Vouchers/Disbursements are only tagged with transfer type codes in the database, not in the JustWare client. Therefore, you cannot have multiple Payment/Allocation or Voucher/Disbursement transfer types.
Finding the Transfer Type Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Financials | Transfer Type. The Transfer Type code table is displayed in the ctblTransferType snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblTransferType.
Creating Transfer Type Codes¶
Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
MasterCode: Select the correct code from among the following options:
- 1-Payment/Allocation: All Payment and Allocation transfers will be marked with this transfer type in the database.
- 2-Voucher/Disbursement: All Voucher and Disbursement transfers will be marked with this transfer type in the database.
Caution: Do not create any additional type 1 or type 2 transfer types. Only the original transfer types will be used. You may change the description of the original transfer types to accurately describe your business processes. Note: Type field becomes read only after save. - Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field. - Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use. - Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive. 3. Save the Session. (Click Save button or