Agency Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|Case||General Information||Agency Added By|
Finding the Agency Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
- Navigate to Account Management > Agencies. The Agency code table is displayed in the Agency snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblAgency.
Creating Agency Codes¶
Each agency that is created and saved with an associated Name Record and the Account Owner check box selected is an agency that can own accounts and accept payments. This type of agency is referred to as a collecting agency.
Note: An agency can only be a collecting agency for another agency if both agencies are account owners.
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
Type: Select the correct code from among the following options:
- 3---Law Enforcement
- 5---Non-Agency Specific
Note: JustWare organizes all agencies into these agency types, allowing users to more easily and quickly select the desired agency during data entry. Additionally, these agency types can be used by reports to categorize and filter the results they display.
Name Record: Select the agency's name record from the list of name records in the JustWare database. If the agency does not have a name record, create a new name record with the entire agency name in the Last Name field.
Note: The same agency name record cannot be duplicated within this snap-in. Agencies must have associated name records in order to own accounts.
Account Owner: Select the check box to designate the agency as an account owner. Agencies must be account owners to have accounts assigned to them in the Agency Account code table.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session.