Default Event Reminders¶
JustWare can be set up to send email or pop-up reminders for specific event types regardless of whether or not the user specifies a reminder to be sent when they are involving people in the event.
You can specify which event involved people will always receive a reminder for certain event types. The Universal Event Reminders snap-in allows you to set the default reminder statuses used when adding event involved people.
Finding the Default Event Reminders Tool¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
- Navigate to Events > Reminders.
- The Reminders tools session opens.
Creating a Default Event Reminder¶
- In the Reminders System Administration Tools session, click the Universal Event Reminders snap-in. This snap-in allows you to set the default reminder statuses used when adding event involved people.
- Add a new record.
- With the new record or the record you want to edit in focus, select
or type all required (indicated by an asterisk) and relevant data
for each available field:
- Event Type: Select the event type from the list. Reminders will be sent to all event involved people for any event of this type.
- Email: Select this check box if you want all event involved people to receive an email reminder.
- Pop-up: Select this check box if you want all event involved people to receive a pop-up reminder.
- Reminder Time Prior to Event: Select the amount of time prior to the event or correspondence you want the email or popup reminder to be sent.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or