Charge Type Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
Finding the Charge Type Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Statutes > Charge Options.
The Charge Type code table will be displayed in the Charge Type snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblCountType.
Creating Charge Type Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
MasterCode: Select the correct code.
Note: By default there are five Master Codes available. These can be configured to fit your organization's needs. For example, they might be configured as "Indictment", "Complaint", "Information", "Plea Agreement", etc.
Default: Select this check box to use this code as the default for the type selected.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session.