Making Files Available¶
To make Discovery Packets available for download on JusticeWeb, navigate to the Discovery Packet session by clicking on Discovery Packets under the Views section while on a case. In order for a discovery packet to be available for download on your JusticeWeb website, ensure that the following conditions are met:
- The Activation Date in the Discovery Packets session must have passed.
- The case must be active.
- The packet must be associated with a Download Request.
Once these conditions have been met, discovery will be available for download on the website in line with the case.
- Use the expiration date to limit the time frame a packet can be downloaded. Once the expiration date has been reached, the packet will no longer be available for download on the JusticeWeb website.
- If you do not select a Request Type, the discovery packet downloaded will not be tied to one of the request types you have created in the JusticeWeb Request Type Configuration snap-in.
- The discovery packet must have a request type to be available for JusticeWeb Users who will be making online payments. Those users who will not be paying online would still be able to download the packet if there is no request type.
Filing Cabinet Files¶
To make Filing Cabinet documents available for download on JusticeWeb, navigate to the Online Documents session by clicking on Online Documents under the Views section while on a case.
To make a file available on JusticeWeb, follow the steps below:
- Add a row in the Online Documents snap-in.
- Select a document or file using the drop-down menu in Document Name column.
- Specify a Request that will be associated with this file.
- Type a Display Name that will be used to identify the file on the JusticeWeb website.
- (Optional) Specify the Units to work with the Document Pricing Rules that your administrator has established.
- Save the session.