Session Header Options allows administrators to configure what information is displayed in the headers of name and case sessions. Each agency can be set up with different options so different users can see the detail in their session headers that are most relevant to them.
Finding Session Header Options¶
Session Header Options is located in the General Configuration section of the Admin Landing Page.
Configuring An Agency's Session Headers¶
- Select the agency to configure from the list on the left side of the section. That agency's current session header options will be displayed in the name and case tabs.
In the name tab, select the information that will be displayed in name session headers:
- Name Numbers: Choose up to 6 name number types to be displayed on the name header where an active number exists. The 3 numbers selected in the first row of dropdowns will be displayed in one row while the bottom 3 numbers will be displayed underneath them. Select "None" to not display a number.
- Name Icon: Enable to display an icon on the left side of the header representing the name's type. The icon to be displayed is configured as part of the name type.
- Date of Birth: Enable to display the name's date of birth.
- Name Type: Enable to display the name's type.
- Name Obligation PIN: Enable to display the name's assigned PIN used to look up non-case obligations assigned to that name via JusticeWeb. Use the default "Name Obligation" session to generate PINs and work with their non-case obligations.
- Next Event: Enable to display the next scheduled event's type, location, and start time that this name is involved on.
- Physical Characteristics: Enable "Show all physical characteristics" to display all characteristics on the name header where they exist on the name. You can also individually display the characteristics: Sex, Height, Weight, Race, Hair Color, and Eye Color.
- Contact Types: Select phone number, email, and address types that are configurable via the Edit button of the name header. Enable the Show checkbox next to each contact info type to display that type on the header where it exists.
3. In the case tab, select the information that will be displayed in case session headers: - Case Number: Select up to two case number types to display on the header. If the case has an active number of that type, it will be displayed in the header. Select "None" to not show a case number. - Charges: Enable to display the number of charges on the case. Mouse over the 'i' icon next to that number to display charge information in a tooltip. - Involvement: Enable to display the name assigned to the case of that involvement type. If multiple names are under that involvement type, the most recently added active name will be shown. - JustWare Case ID: Enable to display the case's JustWare case ID in the header. - Next Event: Enable to display the next scheduled event's type, location, and start time on the case.
4. Save the Session. (Click Save button or
Copying Session Header Options Across Agencies¶
- Select the agency on the left side that has the search result options you want to copy to other agencies.
- Click the "Copy Search Result Options" button. A dialog window will open with the list of agencies.
- Select the checkbox next to each agency to copy the selected agency's options to. You can also check the "Select All Agencies" checkbox to select all agencies.
- Click the "Copy and Save" button to copy the options to all checked agencies.
Click the "Restore Defaults" button to bring both name and case session header options back to their defaults for the selected agency.