Account Status Code Table¶
This code table is only referenced in the Agency Accounts Code Table in the Status field. See "Agency Accounts" for more information on the Agency Accounts code table.
Finding the Account Status Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Financials | Account Status. The Account Status code table will be displayed in the ctblAccountStatus snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblAccountStatus.
Creating Account Status Codes¶
- Add a new record
- Select or type all required (indicated by an asterisk) and relevant
data for each available field:
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- MasterCode: Select the correct code from among the following
- 1 - Open
- 2 - Closed
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or
Hint: Only Account Statuses marked type 1 - Open are available when you create a financial obligation or assign a default account to an agency.