Docket Instance Type Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|Docket Management||Docket Management||Instance Type|
Finding the Docket Instance Type Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Events > Docket Types..
The Docket Instance Type code table will be displayed in the Docket Instance Type snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblEventSuperType. This will provide all event types, including correspondences, events, sentences, and cases.
Creating Docket Instance Type Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Type: Select the correct code from among the
- 0 - Other
- 1 - Court Event
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session.
To learn more about where and why Docket Instance Types are used, see the Using JustWare Docket Management section in the JustWare User Manual.