Agency Account Tool¶
This tool can be used to assign accounts to agencies. The agencies have to be account owners and have an associated name record.
Select an agency from the Agencies snap-in. All accounts associated with the selected agency will appear in the Accounts snap-in.
Select the Accounts snap-in
Add a new record.To create a new record, press Ctrl+I or click the + button.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Account Name: Type an account name that relates directly to an account in your ledger.
- Account #: Type the account number that relates directly to the account in your ledger.
- Account Type: Select the account type to indicate how the account is used. For example, select Liability or Asset.
- Account Status: Select the account status to indicate when this account should be used. For example, select Open or Closed.
- Balance: This field is read-only and indicates the current balance in the account.
- Collecting/Vouchering Agency: Select the same agency as the agency selected in the Agencies snap-in.
Save the Session. (Click Save button or