Plea and Disposition Type Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
Finding the Plea and Disposition Type Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Statutes > Sentence and Conditions.
The Plea and Disposition Type code table will be displayed in the Plea and Disposition Type snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblCountDispoPlea.
Creating Plea and Disposition Type Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Type: Select the correct code from among the
- 0---Plea/Disposition: for codes that can be both a plea and a disposition (e.g., Guilty or Not Guilty).
- 1---Plea: for codes that can be only a plea (e.g., No lo Contendre).
- 2---Disposition: for codes that can be only a disposition (e.g., Dismissed).
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session.