There are many ways to get to a document search. You can:
- Go to the search bar in the top right corner, make sure that the drop down has Documents selected, enter your search criteria, and press the Enter key.
- Click the Magnifying Glass tab to go to the Search Page. Make sure that the Documents tab is selected, enter your search criteria in the search bar, and press the Enter key.
- Click on Search in the menu bar and then click on Document Search, which will take you to the Search Page. Make sure that the Documents tab is selected, enter your search criteria in the search bar, and press the Enter key.
In the image below, you can see a search for 'Spots'.
A returned record has:
- Title of Document and Documnt Type (Click on this to open the file and the record the file is on)
- Excerpt of text in document
- Case ID that the document is on, size of file, date of file upload
- Expandable list with records that the document is on
In addition, at the bottom of the search page, you can see how many pages of records have been returned. You can navigate to a specific page, or use the Previous Page and Next Page buttons to go through the pages. The page that you are currently on is highlighted. See Below.