State Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|Name||General Name Information||DL State|
Finding the State Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Follow one of the following paths to open the code table:
- Select Code Tables | Cases | Charges | Location. The State code table will be displayed in the State snap-in.
- Select Code Tables | Names | Contact Info. The State code table will be displayed in the State snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblState.
Creating State Codes¶
- Add a new record.
- Select or type all required and relevant data for each available
field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description. Note:For your convenience, the 50 U.S. states are included by default. However, additional information (e.g., U.S. territories, Canadian or Mexican provinces, etc.), may be added to this table.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or