Time Tracking Rate Code Table¶
Specifies rates for agency persons within specific date ranges. A complete history of rates for each employee is recorded and maintained in this code table.
For example, an employee's rate could include a sum of their salary, benefits, and overhead. When the employee gets a raise, you can create a new record to represent the time frame of their new rate. You can view the total cost of a case in a report that represents the rates and hours of all people who worked on the case.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblRate.
Finding the Time Tracking Rate Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Cases > Time Tracking.
The Rate code table is displayed in the Rate snap-in.
Creating Time Tracking Rate Records¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Agency: Select the agency of the person associated with the new rate record from the list.
- Name: Select the name of the person associated with the new rate record from the list. This list is filtered based on the Agency field.
- Start Date: Type the rate start date or select a date from the drop-down calendar.
- End Date: Type the rate end date or select a date from the drop-down calendar.
Rate: Type the dollar amount for the rate. Press the right arrow key to type the amount of cents, if applicable. (if there is no amount of cents specified, an amount of zero cents is auto-populated.)
Note: There is no need to type the dollar sign.
Code: Select the rate code from the list.
Note: Rate codes are specified in ctblRateCode. You must create rate codes in that code table before you can use select them from this Code list. See Time Tracking "Rate Code" Code Table for more information.
Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
Note: There can be multiple Time Tracking Rate records for one person, each with a specific date range and rate, allowing a complete rate history to be kept.
Save the session.