Case Involved People Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|Case||Case Involved People||Involvement|
Finding the Case Involved People Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Follow one of the following paths to open the code table:
Navigate to Cases > Case Involved People.
The Case Involved People code table will be displayed in the Case Involved People snap-in.
Navigate to Account Management > Agencies.
The Case Involvement Type code table will be displayed in the Case Involvement Type snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblInvolveType.
Creating Case Involvement Type Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- MasterCode: Select the correct code.
- 5---Law Agency Officer
- 6---Case Involvement
- 7---Disqualified (used to disqualify a case involved name from being a docket involved name for the case)
Note: The PIP Involvement Type field on the Copy Case screen is populated by these Master Codes. However, only the following will appear: 4 - Co-defendant, 2 - Victim when it also has a Code Type of 5 - Non-Agency Specific, and 3 - Witness when it also has a Code Type of 5 - Non-Agency Specific.
Code Type: Select the correct category from the options:
- 5---Non-Agency Specific
Billing Type:Select the billing type that will be used when calculating the price of a file packet. JustWare has been configured to accommodate different billing types, such as "Bill Me," or "Pay Now." Each involvement type that can be included on a case will have a Billing Type. By default, the Billing Type is set to "Pay Now."You can select from the following options:
- 0 - Pay Now
- 1 - Bill Me
- 2 - Free
Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session.