Creating a Voucher¶
- Open the Vouchers session by navigating to Tools | Accounting Tools | Vouchers.
Click the Owed Money snap-in.
Tip: Only financial records associated with the selected collecting agency will appear in this snap-in. The Collecting Agency drop-down box allows the user to switch between agencies.
Note: You can click any hyperlinked amount in the Amount Available To Voucher field to view a report of the different financial obligations comprising that amount.
Click the gray box located to the left of the record row for which you want to create the voucher. If you want to select multiple record rows, use one of the following two methods:
Select multiple consecutive records:
Select multiple non-consecutive records:
- Click and hold the mouse button on the gray box to the left of the first record row that you want to include for vouchering.
- Drag the mouse down until you reach the last record row that you want to select.
- Release the mouse button.
- Click the gray box next to the first record row that you want to include for vouchering.
- Press and hold
- Click the gray box to the left of any additional record rows that you want to select.