Marking a document as "Public" will make it available to the public through JusticeWeb. To mark a document as "Public" check the box labeled "Public" in the Properties window of the Filing Cabinet Snap-in. In order for a document to be marked as "Public" it must be:
- A document that is not sealed
- A document of an eligible Document Type
- On a case with an eligible Case Type
- On a case that is not sealed
- On a case with an eligible Case Status
After the document has be marked "Public" if any of the aforementioned criteria change to make it ineligible for public viewing it will not be visible through JusticeWeb but will still be marked "Public".
See Public Documents in the Admin Guide for more information on this feature.