Voucher Status Code Table¶
Define all available voucher statuses in this code table. At a minimum, you will need Void and Reconciled voucher statuses.
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
Finding the Voucher Status Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Financials | Vouchers . The Voucher Status code table is displayed in the Voucher Status snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblPaymentStatus.
Creating Voucher Status Codes¶
Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- MasterCode: Select the correct code from among the following
- 0 - Void: If a voucher record is marked with a status of type 0 - Void, the voucher process is reversed, so that the voucher amount is again assumed to be owed money.
- 1 - Reconciled: For voucher records that have been reconciled.
- 3 - Other
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or