Auto Name Number Increment Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|Name Number Auto Generation||Auto Name Number Part||Type|
Finding the Auto Name Number Increment Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Names | Name Numbers. The Auto Name Number Increment code table will appear.
Creating Auto Number Increment Code Table¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Starting Number: Define the number where the counting will start. Most often you will want to start at 0, but you could choose any number.
- Reset Schedule:Specify how often the number increment will
restart by choosing from the drop-down box provided. Type:
Select the correct code from among the following options:
- 0 - Never
- 1 - Daily
- 2 - Weekly
- 3 - Monthly
- 4 - Yearly
Auto Increment Type: Specify the increment type by selecting from the drop-down box provided. This option will define how the auto increment type is used. For example, select globally to have this auto increment type used throughout JustWare. Select agency to have it apply to just your agency. Type: Select the correct code from among the following options:
- 0 - Globally
- 1 - Agency (AgencyAddBy)
- 2 - Name Type
- 3 - Agency and Name Type
Note:If you change the Auto Increment Type after it has been created, the seeding will reset for any numbers currently using that type. - Fixed Auto-Increment Digit(s):Type in the number of digits that each auto-incremented number should contain. For example, selecting "4" for this field would render the number "27" as "0027." - Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
This code table comes with DATE and TEXT pre-made. These two increment types are the only ones that can be used for date or free text. Any other type will be an auto-incrementing number. 3. Save the Session. (Click Save button or
Note:The Name Numbers snap-in is used to record name number codes and types. When merging records in this snap-in, it is important to understand that a name number which has never been used can be merged freely, but if it has been used it can only be merged with a name number that has the same Master Code type.