Task Type Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
Finding the Task Type Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Follow one of the following paths to open the code table:
- Select Code Tables | Cases | Tasks. The Task Type code table is displayed in the Type snap-in.
- Select Code Tables | Names | Tasks. The Task Type code table is displayed in the Type snap-in.
Tip:To access this code table by navigating through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group, rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblEventSuperType. This will provide all event types, including correspondences, events, sentences, and cases.
Creating Task Type Codes¶
- Add a new record.
- Select or type all required and relevant data for each available
field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or