Related Person Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|Name||Primary Relationships||The Name Above Is|
|Name||Secondary Relationships||Is This Relation|
Finding the Related Person Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Names | Related People. The Related Person code table will be displayed in the Related Person snap-in.
Tip:To access this code table through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblRelationship.
Creating Related Person Codes¶
- Add a new record.
- Select or type all required and relevant data for each available
field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Type: Select the correct code from among the following options:
- 1 - Alias: Use for relationships in which two persons joined are the same person but are known as two different people. When set in the primary field of JustWare, it will show that person as the "real" person and the related person will be known as the alias. If set in secondary relationship, then that person will be an "Alias of" the person set in the relationship. This type of relationship will be indicated on the JustWare Name Session.
- 2 - Disqualified: Use for relationships in which two names are flagged as a potential conflict when scheduling them on a calendar docket event. (Example: a judge is Disqualified on cases involving his/her family members)
- 0 - Other: Use for all other relationships, such as Sibling, Parent, and Child. Use this relationship when the other person is not an alias of the current person.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
- Save the Session. (Click Save button or