General User Settings¶
Set your font size, color preferences, and email client; enable pop-up notifications or clear the JustWare Cache.
- Font Size - Specify the font size for text throughout JustWare. Default is 10 points, but you can make it smaller or larger to enhance readability. You must close any open sessions before changing the font size. Font size 12 is only available if the DPI for your computer's text size is set to the standard 96 pixels per inch.
- Send Email Using - Specify which email client to use to send email
- Outlook:JustWare will use Microsoft Outlook as your email client when sending email correspondence. If this option is selected, email templates that your administrator may have set up for email correspondence can be used.
- Default Mail Client: JustWare will use your default mail client when sending email correspondence. If this option is selected, only the subject line of an email template is used. If there is not an email template set up for email correspondence in your office, the subject line defaults to the correspondence description followed by the case ID and no information is inserted into the body of the email.
- No Mail Client: JustWare will not use a mail client and will not open an email for a new email correspondence.
- Enable Pop-Ups - Pop-up reminders are enabled by default. Clear the check box if you do not want to receive pop-ups of event reminders.
- Juvenile - set the text color and Background color for Juvenile notifications
- Duplicate - sets the text color and background color for duplicate number notifications
- Sealed - sets the text and background color for sealed items
- Active Snap-in - change the color of the border for the active snap-in
Clear JustWare Cache¶
- Update Code Tables - JustWare automatically downloads and stores all code tables locally on your hard drive. This tool allows you to clear those cached code tables, which is necessary for data conversion reviews.
- Clear Cached Sessions - Select to clear all cached sessions that have been stored to speed up your JustWare experience. This also clears all session definitions and the schema cache.