Time Tracking Type Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|My JustWare||Time Tracking||Type|
Create time tracking type codes to help track time effectively and efficiently. Time tracking types could be court, investigation, data entry, etc.
Finding the Time Tracking Type Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Cases > Time Tracking.
The Time Tracking Type code table is displayed in the Time Tracking Type snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblTimeTrackingType.
Creating Time Tracking Type Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session.