Non-Collectable Financials Status Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
Finding the Non-collectable Financials Status Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Financials | Non-collectable Financials
Creating Non-collectable Financials Status Code Tables¶
Add a new record.
Select or type all relevant data for each available field.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Type: Select the correct code from among the following options:
- 0-Has Occurred: This option is used in reporting and categorizing financials that have been paid.
- 1-Has Not Occurred: This option is used in reporting and categorizing financials that have not been paid.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the Session. (Click Save button or