Non-Collectable Financials Type Code Table¶
Finding the Non-collectable Financials Type Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Financials | Non-collectable Financials
Creating Non-collectable Financials Type Code Tables¶
Add a new record.
Select or type all relevant data for each available field.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description. For example, type "F" to be a code for a fine.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table. For example, type "Fine" to describe the code you used to represent a fine.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the record.