Agency Persons Code Table¶
This code table is related to the Agency code table above it. If you select an agency in the Agency code table, all persons assigned to that agency in the Application Person code table will be displayed in the Agency Persons code table.
All agency persons you add to this table will be added to the Application Person code table.
Tip: To enable a user in your organization to view financial obligations for multiple collecting agencies and accept payments on behalf of them, the user must be a member of multiple collecting agencies. Add the user to a record row in the Agency Persons snap-in for each applicable agency.
Finding the Agency Persons Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
- Navigate to Account Management > Agencies. The Agency Persons code table is displayed in the Agency Persons snap-in.
Creating Agency Persons Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
Note: It is recommended to simply use the initials of the person for this code.
Full Name: Type the actual name of the JustWare user. Locate the name using the Name Lookup tool. If there is no name record for the person you are adding, create a new one.
- Login: Type the registered user's logon name. This will be the logon that is used to access JustWare. This is either the logon on the domain or the Web server.
- Active: Select this box to set the user's logon privileges as active, or clear it to deactivate the user's logon privileges. Clearing this check box also removes this user from any applicable drop-down lists.
- Non-Client User: Select this box to classify the user as someone who uses JustWare functionality via the API or JusticeBroker. This type of user does not use a JustWare license and will be unable to log on to the JustWare client.
Save the session.