Bond Type Code Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|Case||Bond Management | Bonds||Type|
Finding the Bond Type Code Table¶
- In the Administrative Tools group of the Explorer toolbar, click System Administration.
- Select Code Tables | Financials | Bonds. The Bond Type code table is displayed in the Bond Type snap-in.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables link in the Administrative Tools group rather than the System Administration link in the same group, click ctblBondType.
Creating Bond Type Codes¶
Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Default Collecting Agency (Account Owner's Only): Select the correct collecting agency for the bond type. Tip: If you wish to only track certain types of bonds without collecting on them, leave this field blank.
- Default Percent: Type the default percent of the bond type that will have to be paid for release.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
- Save the session