Time Tracking "Rate Code" Table¶
This code table populates drop-down lists that can be found in the designated snap-ins of the following session types:
|System Administration||Code Tables||Time Tracking|
Rate codes are useful in many different scenarios. When keeping track of rates in ctblRate, rate codes can be specified for use by Human Resources or Accounting, for filtering or sorting rate reports, or for splitting agency members into types or groups.
Caution: If using rate codes in ctblRate, they must first be created in the "Rate Code" code table ctblRateCode.
Tip: To access this code table through the Code Tables master list in the General Configuration group, click ctblRateCode.
Finding the Time Tracking "Rate Code" Code Table¶
- Open the Admin landing page.
Navigate to Cases > Time Tracking.
The Time Tracking "Rate Code" code table is displayed in the Rate Code snap-in.
Creating Time Tracking Rate Codes¶
- Add a new record.
Select or type all required and relevant data for each available field. Some fields may be required while others are not.
- Code: Type a brief, unique code used to reference the corresponding item description.
- Description: Type a description that the user will view in the lists populated by this code table.
- Notes: Type any related notes in this free-text field.
- Activation Date: Type or select the date from which the code will be in use.
- Expiration Date: Type or select the date upon which the code will become inactive.
Save the session.