There are many ways to get to a case search. You can:
- Go to the search bar in the top right corner, make sure that the drop down has Cases selected, enter your search criteria, and press the Enter key.
- Click the Magnifying Glass tab to go to the Search Page. Make sure that the Cases tab is selected, enter your search criteria in the search bar, and press the Enter key.
- Click on Search in the menu bar and then click on Case Search, which will take you to the Search Page. Make sure that the Cases tab is selected, enter your search criteria in the search bar, and press the Enter key.
In the image below, you can see a search for 'Theft'. On the right, you can change how many results show per page.
A returned record has:
- Case Title (Click on this to open case)
- Case Information
- Any Attributes that have an Alert (if applicable)
- Expandable list with Case Involved People
Searching for a case in a snap-in (such as Related Case) brings up a pop up that looks very similar to the search page, though clicking on a record will bring it's information into the field rather than opening it.
In addition, at the bottom of the search page, you can see how many pages of records have been returned. You can navigate to a specific page, or use the Previous Page and Next Page buttons to go through the pages. The page that you are currently on is highlighted. See Below.